1. Collection of Data
Our registration process requires only a valid e-mail address, your name and zip code. Providing us with other information is at your option. Please take note that your name, e-mail address, or other submissions that you make to us online may contain your real name or other personally identifiable information and, as a result, may appear on one of our sites. Like many web sites, we may also automatically receive general information that is contained in our server log files such as your IP address and cookie information. Information about how advertising may be served on our sites (if at all) is set forth below.
2. Use of Data
We may use Data to customize and improve your user experience on our sites. We do not sell, rent or lease our customer lists to third parties. We will make efforts so that your Data will not be provided to third parties unless:
- We obtain your consent, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out to the sharing of Data.
- A service provided on an Old Mild Resort site requires the interaction with or is provided by a third party, by way of example an Application Service Provider.
- Disclosure is made pursuant to legal process or law enforcement.
- In the event you choose to use links that appear on one of our sites to visit other web sites, you are advised to read the privacy policies that appear on those sites.
We do not knowingly accept registrations or solicit Data from children who are ages 13 or younger. If we discover that we have unknowingly received personal Data from a child, we will delete the information from our database.>.
5. Editing or Deleting Your Account Information
We provide you with the ability to edit the information in your user account that you provided to us during registration. You may request deletion of your information at any time. Content or other data that you may have provided to us and that is not contained within your registration, such as posts that may appear within our forums, may continue to remain on our site at our discretion even though you requested them to be deleted.
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will notify you of substantial changes to this Policy either by posting an announcement on our sites and/or by sending a message to the e-mail address you have provided to us that is contained within your user settings.
8. Contact Information
If you have any questions about this Policy or any of our web sites, please feel free to contact us.